Little Soldier Crazy Horse Leather Card Holder
MINNIE & JONES
Album, Bill Slot, Check Lining, Durable, Over Flap, Quality Rich Leather, Slip Pocket
Full Grain Leather
Height: 10.5 cm, Width: 8 cm
Crazy Horse Leather
The very popular and growing craze of crazy, antique leather takes the global online community with astonishment. A simple scratch or bend turns leather fibers into another shade. A slight bend, and yet that type of leather is as durable as any other high-quality leather. But what exactly is' crazy horse leather' and how different is it compared with other kinds of leather?
How is it made of?
It is made from a special type of wax, which has been smoothed out on a full grain leather surface.
The wax enhances the leather's fibers and the natural color of the leather changes its shade when it's rubbed.
Why is it called the Crazy horse leather?
Crazy horse leather does not come from horses, but is named as a very popular type of saddle leather.
Why is that insane horsepower's waxy?' And it looks like it's got scratches?
Its made by applying a wax to the leather which creates an unique effect just by giving it a little rubs and scratches. It will cause small changes to the material's shade and appearance. This gives it a unique rustic, vintage look which ages beautifully over time. Naturally through wear and tear, the crazy horse will become leave scratches, the scratched areas and rubbed areas that show the changes in the shades of colors truly reflects to the vintage look.
What are the Advantages of crazy horse leather?
- Crazy horse leather are durable, strong, and of course its gives an unique look and feel which combines luxury and antique touch.
- With the wax applied to the leather, it protects the leather with water resistant and makes it more durable.
- As we know, wax is highly resistant to water and other liquids. So, when applied to a full grain leather that has been buffed to a smooth finish, it protects the leather fibers far better than that of any other substance used on leather today.
- With the added benefit that wax is a natural substance that will not reduce the overall quality of the full grain leather, just adds to it's overall popularity.
- The wax allows the crazy horse leather to withstand much of what is an issue for most other leather types. Such as liquids, foods, molds, fungus, sunlight, insects and even the leather process of some leather types.
- Much of these substances and the decomposing nature of them are greatly reduced when in contact with crazy horse leather. The wax creates a protective barrier that allows the crazy horse leather to sustain and remain preserved for a very long period of time.